Friday, February 08, 2008

Today in Drupal it's now official, Drupalcon Boston 2008 will be fully taped!
Mark Burdett will be leading the charge, and he is asking for donations via ChipIn to cover the costs of additional needed equipment. If you are going to Drupalcon and would be willing to bring along a camera, supplies, or would just be willing to help out generally, be sure to get in touch with the Drupalcon staff.

Oh, and FeedAPI 1.0 is out! And Drupal association hit a milestone (I'd argue it's Drupalcon's milestone, but, to each his own), 400 registered members for Drupalcon Boston. Given the capacity for the event was 700, it seems they might fall a bit short of expectations :( That said, get over there and register, there is still time!

And, we've learned another fact from chx, good zen music == good patches. Don't believe me? Listen to the great one.

I leave you now with an image of Drupal 6's drag and drop support from CMS Report:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just a clarification.

We have over 400 paid members of the Drupal association.

We have 391 registered attendees (paid + sponsored) to Drupalcon Boston.

Kieran

Robin Monks said...

I've gotten my sources mixed up a bit then, sorry about that. I'll correct it in my next post.

Robin